To manage your company's analytics, simply click and go to the Analytics tab. All of the employee analytics information will be there in an aggregated form for the whole company.
The most important analytics measures shown are:
- Work Hours: A chart separated by each day indicating how many total hours were worked on any given day within the company. There is also an average line indicator which shows the average work hours per day.
- Activities: A chart separated by each day indicating how many activities were completed on any given day in the company. You can also separate each activity by type i.e. tasks, meetings or breaks can easily be separated for better understanding.
- Total Reviews: A chart separated by each day indicating how many reviews were submitted on any given day in the company. There is also an average line indicator which shows the average work number of reviews submitted per day.
- Review Scores: A chart separated by each day indicating the average review score of all employees within the company and how it may have changed over time.
- Time-Offs: A chart separated by each day indicating how many employees took a time-off on that particular day.
- Heatmap: A chart separated by 15 minute intervals indicating how many employees checked in or checked out within each 15 minute time periods. The chart is also conveniently separated and shown by each week day.
To manage these analytics better, you can easily measure them by weeks or months or years or any given timespan.
To export your company's analytics for for spreadsheet analysis, you can easily export the analytics by clicking the Export to CSV button to automatically download your company's analytics over any time-period.