To view and analyze your dashboard details, simply go to the dashboard tab (circular graph icon). All of your dashboard details will appear here including how you are performing this month, past months and so on.
There are at least 6 graphs (charts) in your dashboard to indicate how you are performing compared to the rest of the company:
- Work Hours: How many hours you have worked vs. How many hours the average employee in the company worked.
- Review Scores: Your average review score vs. Average company employees' average review score.
- Tasks Completed: How many tasks you have completed vs. How many tasks the average employee in the company completed.
- Meetings Attended: How many meetings you have attended vs. How many meetings the average employee in the company attended.
- Breaks Taken: How many breaks you have taken vs. How many breaks the average employee in the company took.
- Time-Off Days: How many days of time-off you have taken vs. How many days of time-off the average employee in the company took.
These graphs are shown on a month-by-month basis but each data point is a cumulative data-point summed up on a weekly basis.